Meet the Team Our Sheffield team:
Our Sheffield team consists of our Senior Supervising Caseworker Chloe Chambers, Solicitor Firdus Khan and Senior Caseworker Tracey Webster.
Our case working team are supported by Natassia Watson, Dawn Sweeting and Casey Lee. All our case working team cover both legal aid and private cases.
Chloe is a Supervising Senior Immigration Caseworker qualified under Level 2 of the Immigration and Asylum Scheme (IAAS). She is our Domestic Violence and Anti-Human Trafficking Specialist within the Company. She works very closely with refuges, support organisations and social services throughout Yorkshire and beyond. If you are a victim of domestic abuse and fleeing your relationship, Chloe can assist you in completing the Domestic Destitution Violence Concession (DDVC) and ensure you are referred to the relevant organisations for further support. She will then be able to guide you through your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. As well as legal aid, Chloe also focuses on private cases including further leave to remain applications, family reunions, travel documents and naturalisation.
Firdus is a Solicitor and is qualified under Level 2 of the Immigration and Asylum Scheme (IAAS). She specialises in all aspects of immigration, asylum and human rights work from initial application to appeal. Firdus specialises in entry clearance applications as well as nationality cases.
Tracey recently joined us in July 2020 and is Senior Immigration Caseworker qualified under Level 2 of the Immigration and Asylum Scheme (IAAS). She is currently assisting her fellow caseworkers whilst building up her own caseload.
Areas of Law
We offer advice and representation at our Sheffield office in all areas of Immigration including:
• Spouse Visas
• Partner Visas
• Extension of Leave applications
• Entry Clearance applications
• Entry Clearance applications Spouse
• Entry Clearance applications children
• Entry Clearance applications fiancée
• Entry Clearance applications for dependant relatives
• Visit visas (all categories)
• Discretionary Leave to Remain applications
• Family and Article 8 (Right of Private and Family Life) applications
• Domestic Violence applications
• EEA applications
• EEA spouse and partner applications
• EEA children• Zambrano Carer Applications
• EEA appeals
Naturalization and British Citizenship
• Naturalisation• Registration
• Right of Abode
• Initial Asylum claims
• Further Submissions/Fresh Claims
• Settlement applications following refugee status
• Applications for Travel Documents
• Family Reunion
• Human Trafficking/Modern Day Slavery casesAppeals
• Appeals to the Immigration & Asylum Chamber (on all matters)
• Applications for Permission to Appeal
• Court of Appeal
• Judicial Review