Bankfield Heath Solicitors offer bespoke training for individuals and business. Our staff are experienced in drafting and delivering training sessions specifically tailored to meet the needs of individuals, groups and businesses. Recent training courses include;
- A guide to representing Asylum Seekers
- Representing Children
- Fresh Claims
- Article 8 ECHR
- Managing your UKBA Sponsorship Licence
If you are interested in any of the above courses, or have any specific training needs, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to help.
Our team consists of qualified and experienced Solicitors, Accredited Caseworkers and Advocates. Bankfield Heath Solicitors offers Consultancy services to other law firms and businesses across the country. We have experience in offering Consultancy services on the following matters;
- Judicial Review cases
- Advocacy before the First-Tier and Upper Tribunal
- Drafting grounds of appeal
- Bail Applications
- Preparation of legal bills
- Attending the Public Enquiry Office with clients
- Advice and assistance in relation to audits
- Drafting business plans
- Advice and assistance in relation to drafting Office Manuals and standard letters and forms
If you are interested in instructing Bankfield Heath Solicitors as a Consultant in respect of any legal matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Bankfield Heath Solicitors provide detailed expert reports on all aspects of immigration, asylum and human rights law. We have experience of drafting numerous such reports, generally focusing on the interplay between family, criminal and immigration law.
Our reports cover the law, application procedures, appeals process and comment on the merits of an individual’s immigration status.